Re: Increasing Shared Memory - on MacOS X

От Chris Ruprecht
Тема Re: Increasing Shared Memory - on MacOS X
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Chad,

good try, but there is unfortunately no parameter related to memory.
sysctl -a displays all of the parameters and their current settings,
nothing amongst them which looks like it's of help here.

Thanks for the help, I guess, I have to see if I can talk to somebody
@ Apple or one of the darwin developer's groups.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
Network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre